PC Engines APU2D2 - 3 LAN, GX-412TC quad core, 2GB RAM
(1,637.5 incl. VAT)1,310 SEK 2099-01-01
Product not in stock - shipping to clients on the day of the delivery.
Consider APU2D0 or APU2E4 instead
This board is the same as APU2D0, but it has one more NIC and internal SATA connector.
- CPU: AMD G series GX-412TC, 1.0/1.4Ghz, quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels. Intel i211AT
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).