This is a collection of articles in which we publish our own, real-life throughput tests, installation instruction, and infrormation related to networking.
- Which router should I buy?
- Which operating system should I have on my router?
- What's the difference between APU2, APU3 and APU4?
- Comparison of 16 different router operating systems
- pfSense vs OPNsense detailed comparison
First steps after purchase - getting started
- Connecting OPNsense router to the network - first steps
- Connecting your pfSense router to the network
- Connecting your IPFire router to the network
- Connecting your OpenWRT router to the network
4G / LTE connectivity
- OpenWRT 4G WAN configuration
- pfSense 3G/LTE connectivity
- APU3 pfSense LTE configuration
- pfSense LTE modem troubleshooting
- Debian LTE failover (external link)
- What Operating System should I choose for Access Point?
- OpenWRT WiFi configuration instructions
- IPFire WiFi configuration instructions
- pfSense WiFi configuration instructions
- WiFi network throughput benchmark
OS serial installation instructions
Hardware and OS benchmarking
- APU vs TLSense CPU performance comparison
- APU OpenVPN and Wireguard performance benchmark
- APU/TLSense hardware comparison
- Wireless throughput test
- APU CPU temperature
pfSense / OPNsense optimizations
- pfSense performance optimization for gigabit throughput
- OPNsense performance optimizations for gigabit throughput
Board schematics and BIOS
- pfSense not booting after power loss
- OpenWRT automatic installer
- Serial connection on Windows
- Serial connection on MacOS
These articles are written by our customers.
Want to share your own experience?
Write article and we will publish it here.