APU boards are based on AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC low consumption CPUs. This means that all operating systems that are x86-64 compatible and don't require a graphics card to install, are supported.
- tinyCore Linux
- Debian (see tutorial in Knowledge base)
- Ubuntu (see tutorial in Knowledge base)
- Untangle (needs config file modifications)
- most other popular operating systems.
Windows requires VGA for installation, but you can still install it under ESXi hypervisor, if you really want to.
TLSense supported operating systems
TLSense supports all possible operating systems, including systems listed above. In addition to the operating systems supported by APU boards, you can also install systems that require VGA:
- Windows (TLSense can be used as a desktop computer)
- Ubuntu and other distributions of Linux
- ESXi - virtualization hypervisor
- Commercial firewall software
We offer free pre-installation of most of the OSes on the boards purchased in the webshop.