|Operating system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||Intel J3160 Quad Core 2.24Ghz|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L 1333/1600Mhz (max 8G)|
|NICs||4 Intel i210-AT 1Gbps|
|Storage||1x mSATA - 16GB SSD installed|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphic card|
|Power consumption||7W (idle) - 10W(max)|
|Ports||4 NIC, 2 USB 3.0, RJ45 Serial, 2x HDMI|
|Dimensions||115 x 107.5 x 39 mm|
|Other||doesn't support WIFI cards sold in the store|
TLSense J3P4 reviews
TLSense J3P4: 4x Gigabit LAN, Intel Celeron J3160, 4GB RAM,
TLSense J3P4 is a small form factor appliance that can be configured as a firewall, router, VPN client, DHCP Server, DNS server, etc. You can install additional software packages, enabling IPS/IDS, and other functionality.
We will preload this appliance with an operating system of your choosing. Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, IPFire and other router operating systems.
Included in the box
- 1 x router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 4A) - EU cable.
- 1 x Wall / behind-the-screen mount.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- Small: 115 x 107.5 x 39 mm
- Very low power consumption - 7W-15W
- Very high throughput - Full Gigabit (on all tested Operating systems)
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughout.
- Full 1 Gigabit routing under pfSense 2.4 (CPU load about 0.4)