|Operativ system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-6500U Dual Core, 4 threads, Up To 3.1GHz|
|Minne||16 GB DDR4 1333/1600MHz|
|NICs||6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Lagring||128GB mSata SSD|
|Grafik||Intel® HD Graphics 520|
|Portar||1 x HDMI, 1 x RS-232, 4 x USB (2x 3.0, 2 x 2.0), 1 x SATA 3 - for a full size hard drive, 2 x Mini-PCIe, 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Storlek||187 x 115 x 52 mm|
TLSense i7 6P recensioner
TLSense i7 6P: 6x Gigabit LAN, Intel i7 CPU, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM
6 618 SEK
TLSense series of routers are targeted towards clients requiring highest routing throughput, lowest latency and highest VPN performance.
Hardware supports pfSense® 2.4, pfSense 2.5 (when it's released), OPNSense, IPFire as well as Windows, Linux and other operating systems.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U Dual Core, 4 threads, Up To 3.1GHz
- RAM: Installed 8GB (1333/1600MHz) (MAX: 16GB)
- SSD: 128GB mSata installed.
- 6 x Gbit NICs
- Intel Core i7 6500U Dual Core, 4 threads, 3M Cache, Up To 3.1GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- 1 x DDR3L SO-DIMM slot 1333/1600MHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 520
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x RS-232
- 4 x USB (2x 3.0, 2 x 2.0)
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a full size hard drive.
- 2 x Mini-PCIe
- 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC
- Weight approximately 1.7kg
- CPU has AES-NI support, meaning that it will be supported by pfSense 2.5 once it's released.
- Can be used as a router, server or even desktop computer. At TekLager we use these systems as office computers.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 5A)
- 1 x SATA cable (installed)
- 1 x Wall / behind-the-screen mount.
This hardware has been internally tested at TekLager to provide clients with reliable information.
- Full 1 Gigabit routing under pfSense (CPU load about 0.3)
- 700+ Mbits/sec encrypted OpenVPN throughput under pfSense 2.4 (CPU load about 1.0).
- All tests have been performed using iperf3 tool.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Small: 187 x 115 x 52 mm
- Very low power consumption - 15W
- Very high throughput - Full Gigabit (on all tested Operating systems)
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughout.
Advantages over the proprietary solutions:
- Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included. unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules. unlimited VPN accounts.
- Low power consumption.
- No moving parts.