APU Router builder
Choose all the components yourself, we will build the router for you.
All combinations are supported - if you have chosen something incompatible, we will contact you before assembly to confirm.
- We strongly recommend getting a Serial cable - it's essential for tinkering and installation of operating systems.
- 16 GB SSD is probably big enough for your firewall/router. If you are building a server, you may want to get the 60GB SSD and/or SATA cable for regular 2.5' hard drive.
- You can install OS on the regular USB pendrive, without getting the SSD from us, but this is not recommended. Pendrives tend to die, and are much slower.
- Wall-mount is great for installing your system on a wall or ceiling.
Hardware supports pfSense 2.4, IPFire and number of other operating systems.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- Small: 16.8 cm X 15.7 cm
- Very low power consumption - 6 to 12W.
- Very high throughput - 620Mbit/s to Full Gigabit (depending on the OS)
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughout.
Advantages over the proprietary solutions:
- Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial add-ons requires to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included. unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules. unlimited VPN accounts.
- Low power consumption. It won't show on your electric bill.
- No moving parts. This system is designed to last decades.
Router/Firewall comes assembled, pre-configured and ready to use. If you prefer to receive the parts for self-assembly instead, please indicate it on your order.
Email/phone setup assistance free of charge.