|Operating system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||Intel® Xeon® processor D-2123IT (8 threads, 4 cores)|
|Memory||32GB 2666Mhz RAM installed (supports up to 256GB - 4 RAM slots)|
|NICs||2x 10G SFP+, 2x 10GBase-T LAN, 4x 1GbE LAN|
|Storage||1x M.2 SATA port. (comes with 256GB SSD)|
|Cooling||Fanless - passively cooled|
|Dimensions||295mm x 76mm x 206mm|
|Other||Warranty: 3 years|
TLSense D2123IT reviews
TLSense D2123IT: 4x 10Gbit, 4x 1Gbit, Xeon D-2123IT, 32GB RAM
D2123IT is a powerful server/router intended for customers that need multiple 10Gbit ports. It's suitable for a 10-Gigabit router or high-performance server applications.
It's the only passively-cooled 10Gbit hardware we know of.
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® processor D-2123IT (8 threads, 4 cores) roughly 2x as performant as i7-7500U in multi-threaded applications - https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-Xeon-D-2123IT-vs-Intel-i7-7500U/3319vs2863
- 32GB 2666Mhz RAM installed (supports up to 256GB - 4 RAM slots)
- 1x M.2 SATA port. (comes with 256GB nvme SSD)
- 2x 10G SFP+ ports - for optical or copper transceivers (SoC - from CPU)
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN ports - copper (with Intel X557)
- 4x 1GbE LAN ports - copper (intel 350-AM4)
- 1x Dedicated IPMI LAN port
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x VGA port
- Fanless - passively cooled.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense D2123IT router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (plug of your choice)
- Optical SFP+ Transceiver not included - purchase separately if required. We recommend AOC-E10GSFPSR
Photos on the left show comparison between the standard size TLSense box vs this one. This product includes only one router.
- Full 10Gbit/s routing performance on pfSense 2.5.1 - test results
- More tests will be performed in the next few days.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Low power consumption in comparison to power - 60W
- Low total cost of ownership (no licensing fees, low power consumption)
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughput.
- No artificial add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included: unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited VPN accounts.
- No planned obsolescence - future versions of open-source operating systems will continue to work on this hardware.