|Operating system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||Intel Kabylake Core i5-7400 Quad Core, 6M Cache, 3.3GHz, up to 3.5GHz, Intel HD 630|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4 2133MHz (32G Max)|
|NICs||6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Storage||512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Power consumption||~65W Max|
|Ports||1 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 2 x M.2, 1 x Mini-PCIe, 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Cooling||Actively cooled. Includes FAN!|
|Dimensions||187 x 115 x 52 mm|
|Other||Not compatible with WiFi cards sold in the store|
TLSense 7400 6P reviews
TLSense 7400 6P: 6x Gigabit LAN, Intel 7400 CPU, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM
This is the strongest router we offer. It's targeted towards customers requiring 1 Gbit VPN throughput with many simultaneous connections, or very high ISP/IDS throughput. No compromises.
This hardware is also suitable for virtualization (ESXi, Proxmox, etc.). Hardware supports pfSense® 2.4, pfSense 2.5 (when it's released), OPNSense, IPFire as well as Windows, Linux and other operating systems.
- Intel Kabylake Core i5-7400 Quad-Core, 6M Cache, 3.0GHz, up to 3.5GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket 2133MHz 16GB installed (32G Max)
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 512GB M.2 SSD
- 1 x HDMI (for management and troubleshooting)
- 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x SATA 3
- 1 x M.2 for SSD (Type: 2260, 2280mm)
- 1 x M.2 for WiFi (Type: 2230mm)
- 1 x Mini-PCIe (for LTE)
- 1 x SIM slot
- Weight approximately 1.8kg
- CPU has AES-NI support, meaning that it will be supported by pfSense 2.5 once it's released.
- Can be used as a router, server or even desktop computer. At TekLager we use these systems as office computers.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 5A)
- 1 x SATA cable (installed)
This hardware has been internally tested at TekLager to provide clients with reliable information.
- Full 1 Gigabit routing under pfSense (CPU load about 0.3)
- ~ 1Gbit/s encrypted OpenVPN throughput under pfSense 2.4.4 (CPU load about 1.0). Tested on NordVPN.