|Operating system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||Intel Kabylake Core i5-7500 Quad Core, 6M Cache, 3.4GHz, up to 3.8GHz|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4 2133MHz (64GB Max)|
|NICs||6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Storage||512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Power consumption||~65W Max|
|Ports||1 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 2 x M.2, 1 x Mini-PCIe, 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Cooling||Actively cooled. Includes FAN!|
|Dimensions||187 x 115 x 52 mm|
|Other||Not compatible with WiFi cards sold in the store|
TLSense 7500 6P reviews
TLSense 7500F: 6x Gigabit LAN, Intel 7500 CPU, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM
This is the strongest router we offer. It's targeted towards customers requiring 1 Gbit VPN throughput with many simultaneous connections or very high ISP/IDS throughput. No compromises. Note: this router is actively cooled.
This hardware is also suitable for virtualization (ESXi, Proxmox, etc.). Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
- CPU: 7th generation Intel Kabylake Core i5-7500 Quad-Core, 6M Cache, 3.4GHz, up to 3.8GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- Network: 6 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC
- Memory: Installed 16GB DDR4 (1 slot x DDR4-2133/2400. Max 64GB)
- Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD. Regular 2.5' SATA drives can be installed as well.
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x RS-232
- 4 x USB (2x 3.0, 2 x 2.0)
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a 2.5' size hard drive.
- 2 x Mini-PCIe (1x mSata, 1x miniPCIe with USB interface - does not work with WiFi)
- CPU has AES-NI support
- It can be used as a router, server, or even a desktop computer.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 5A)
- 1 x SATA cable (installed)
- 1 x VESA mount
- You can install a regular 2.5 inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- Note: This model does not work with the mPCIe WiFi cards offered in the store.
- Note: this router is not passively cooled. It has a FAN.
This hardware has been internally tested at TekLager to provide clients with reliable information.
- Full 1 Gigabit routing under pfSense 2.4 (CPU load about 0.3)
- 1 Gbit/s encrypted OpenVPN throughput under pfSense 2.4.4 using AES-GCM.
- 1Gbit/s encrypted WireGuard throughput under OpenWRT.
- See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Power consumption - 65W
- Low total cost of ownership (no licensing fees)
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughput.
- No artificial add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included: unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited VPN accounts.
- No planned obsolescence - future versions of open-source operating systems will continue to work on this hardware.