TLSense N100L4: 4x 2.5Gbit LAN, N100 CPU, 128GB NVMe SSD, 8GB RAM
- Powerful N100 CPU - up to 3.4Ghz
- 4x 2.5Gbps Intel I226-V network ports
- 128GB - 1TB NVMe SSD
- 4 - 32GB RAM
This model uses the next-gen N100 CPU launched in 2023 and the new, faster DDR5 memory. It's an excellent choice for a high-performance router with VPN, IDS/IPS, or similar hardware-demanding packages.
Note, this router has the new I226-V network chips, but it's supported by all major systems already (pfSense 2.7, OPNsense, OpenWRT)
Hardware supports OPNSense, OpenWRT, as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers in the webshop.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter
- You can install two NVMe SSDs if you would like to do ZFS mirroring for fault tolerance, or have more storage.
- Pleae note, this model does not have an internal SATA port. You can not use 2.5'' SSDs.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- If you want a different amount of storage or RAM, choose the "barebones" version and buy storage and memory separately.
- Compatible with laser engraving
|CPU||Intel® Processor N100|
|Graphics card||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Graphics ports||1x DP, 1x HDMI|
|Memory type||DDR5 4800MHz. Up to 32G|
|Ethernet chipset||Intel I226v|
|Primary storage||NVMe SSD. Up to 1TB (2x slots)|
|Serial port||not present|
|This model doesn't have a serial port. Use the HDMI port to enter BIOS if needed.|
|External I/O||1x HDMI2.0,
4x i226-V 2.5G LAN,
1x TF card slot,
|Internal I/O ports|
|Internal I/O||2x M.2 NVMe SSD|
|Draw at 1 core||15.82W|
|Stress test draw||19.7W|
|Supported operating systems||OPNSense, OpenWRT and many other router systems are supported|
|Dimensions||160 x 125 x 51 mm|
|Mounting option||VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall). Not included.|
|Cooling||Passively cooled. Fan is possible, but not included.|