|Compatible parts||View compatible parts|
|Supported operating systems||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported|
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4125 Quad Core, Up To 2.7GHz.|
|Memory||4GB-32GB DDR4 (2400MHz). Theoretical max is 8GB, but in practice the CPU supports 32GB and it works just fine.|
|Storage||Onboard 8G EMMC, (additional storage via 1*M.2 2280 Slot, 1x 2.5'' HDD)|
|NICs||4 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Ports||1 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 RS-232, 2 USB, 1 SATA 3.0, 1 x Mini-PCIe, 2 M.2, 4 x LAN, 1 USB-C|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600|
|Dimensions||144 x 126 x 42 mm|
TLSense J4125 reviews
TLSense J4125: 4x Gigabit LAN, J4125 CPU, 8GB EMMC storage,
TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or high IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 4-5x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
This router has on-board 8GB storage intended for the operating system. If you would like to get more space, buy additional 128GB M.2 SSD.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
- CPU: Intel Celeron J4125 Quad-Core, 4 threads, 4 MB Cache, Up To 2.7GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- Network: 4 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC
- Memory: Installed 4GB DDR4 (1 slot DDR4 2400MHz) Theoretically the meximum is 8GB, but in practice 16GB and 32GB modules work just fine.
- Storage: 8GB EMMC on-board storage for the OS. Additional storage can be added. Support for M.2 2280 M-key slot for SSD or regular 2.5'' SATA.
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Display port
- 1 x USB-C
- 1 x serial console (via USB)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a 2.5' size hard drive.
- Expansion ports:
- 1 x Mini-PCIe (mPCIe with PCI and USB interfaces. Works with WiFi cards offered in the store and 4G modems)
- 1 x M.2 2280 M-key Slot (M.2 SATA）
- 1 x M.2 2230 E-key Slot（M.2 WIFI, not offered in the store）
- CPU has AES-NI support
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 5A)
- 1 x VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall)
- You can install a regular 2.5 inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- This model works with the mPCIe WiFi cards offered in the store.
- There are 2 WiFi antenna cutouts in the chassis. If you buy this model with wle900vx, we will drill the third anenna opening free of charge.