|Compatible parts||View compatible parts|
|Supported operating systems||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported|
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4125 Quad Core, Up To 2.7GHz.|
|Memory||4GB-32GB DDR4 (2400MHz). Theoretical max is 8GB, but in practice the CPU supports 32GB and it works just fine.|
|Storage||128GB m.2 mSATA (additional storage via 1x 2.5'' HDD)|
|NICs||4 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC|
|Ports||1 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 RS-232 via RJ45, 4 USB, 1 SATA 3.0, 1 x Mini-PCIe, 2 M.2, 4 x LAN|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600|
|Dimensions||144 x 126 x 42 mm|
TLSense J4125 reviews
TLSense J4125: 4x Gigabit LAN, J4125 CPU,
TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or high IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 4-5x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT, as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
- CPU: Intel Celeron J4125 Quad-Core, 4 threads, 4 MB Cache, Up To 2.7GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- Network: 4 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit NIC
- Memory: 4-32GB DDR4 (1 slot DDR4 2400MHz) Theoretically, the maximum is 8GB, but in practice, 16GB and 32GB modules work just fine.
- Storage: mSATA SSD. Support for M.2 2280 M-key slot for mSATA or regular 2.5'' SATA.
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Display port
- 1 x serial console (via RJ45)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a 2.5' size hard drive.
- Expansion ports:
- 1 x Mini-PCIe (mPCIe with USB interfaces. Intended for 4G modems)
- 1 x M.2 2280 M-key Slot (M.2 SATA）
- 1 x M.2 2230 E-key Slot (M.2 WIFI, not offered in the store）
- CPU has AES-NI support
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 5A)
- 1 x VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall)
- You can install a regular 2.5-inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- This model does not work with the mPCIe WiFi cards offered in the store (mPCIe slot does not have PCI interface)
- Note, this is a v2 version of this router. (v1 had fewer USB, different serial port and onboard 8GB EMMC)