TLSense 10210U: 6x 2.5Gbps LAN, 10th gen i5 CPU, 256GB NVMe SSD, 16GB RAM
- Intel core i5, 10th generation, 8 threads.
- 6x 2.5Gbps NIC ports
- 4-64GB RAM
- 128GB - 1TB NVMe SSD
- Great choice for running virtualization with multiple VMs.
(8,957.5 incl. SE 25% VAT)7,166 SEK 2099-01-01
Product in stock. Orders made before 17:00 are shipped on the same day within Sweden. International orders are shipped on the next business day.
TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or high IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 12x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
- CPU: 10th generation Intel Core i5 10210U Quad-Core, 8 threads, Up To 4.2GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- Network: 6 x Intel I225-V rev3 2.5Gbps NIC
- Memory: Up to 64 DDR4 (2 slots x DDR4-2666)
- Storage: M.2 NVMe. Supports up to 1TB. Regular 2.5' SATA drives can be installed as well.
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x serial via RJ45
- 6 x USB (3x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0)
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a 2.5' size hard drive. (cable included)
- 1 x M.1 2280 M-Key slot (Supports SATA and NVMe protocols)
- 1 x M.2 3052 B-key (USB protocol, for LTE modems. SIM slot connected)
- 1 x M.2 2230 E-Key (USB protocol)
- TPM 2.0 support
- It can be used as a router, server, or desktop computer.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 7.5A)
- 1 x SATA cable
- 1 x VESA mount (can be mounted to a wall)
- You can install a regular 2.5 inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- It's possible to enter BIOS using a serial cable as well. See the RJ45-serial cable.
- Note: This model does not work with the WiFi cards and internal LTE modems offered in the store.
This hardware has been internally tested at TekLager to provide clients with reliable information.
- Full 2.5 Gigabit routing under all popular operating systems (pfSense, OPNsense, etc).
- Full 2.5 Gigabit encrypted WireGuard throughput under OpenWRT.
- See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers in the webshop.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Very low power consumption for so powerful router - 15W TDP
- Low total cost of ownership (no licensing fees, low power consumption)
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughput.
- No artificial add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included: unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, VPN accounts.
- No planned obsolescence - future versions of open-source operating systems will continue to work on this hardware.
|CPU||Intel Core i5-10210U Quad-Core, 8 threads, Up To 4.2GHz|
|Graphics card||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Graphics ports||1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort|
|Memory type||DDR4-2666. Up to 64GB|
|2x slots with 32GB modules = 64GB|
|Ethernet speed||2.5 Gbps|
|Ethernet chipset||Intel I225-V rev3|
|Primary storage||M.2 NVMe SSD|
|2nd storage||2.5'' SATA SSD|
|3rd storage||External USB drive|
|Serial port||RJ45 serial port|
|Can enter BIOS from serial port and HDMI port.|
|External I/O||Power button, reset pushbutton, 1x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x serial via RJ45, 3x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0, 6x LAN, 1x SIM|
|Internal I/O ports|
|Internal I/O||1x SATA
2x memory slots
1x M.2 2280 M-Key slot (Supports SATA and NVMe protocols)
1x M.2 3052 B-key (USB protocol, for LTE modems. SIM slot connected)
1x M.2 2230 E-Key (USB protocol)
|LTE option||M.2 LTE modules|
|Draw at 1 core||21.4|
|Stress test draw||26.6|
|Power Adapter||12V, 7.5A|
|Supported operating systems||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported|
|Dimensions||185 x 122 x 66 mm|
|Mounting option||VESA mount (can be mounted to a wall)|
|Accessories and peripherials|
|Included Accessories||1x TLSense router
1x M.2 NVMe (depending on variant)
1x Power adapter
1x SATA cable
1x VESA mount (can be mounted to a wall)