TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or high IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 12x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers offered in the webshop.
- CPU: 10th generation Intel Core i5 10210U Quad-Core, 8 threads, Up To 4.2GHz. Full specification on Intel's website
- Network: 6 x Intel I225-V rev3 2.5Gbps NIC
- Memory: Up to 64 DDR4 (2 slots x DDR4-2666)
- Storage: M.2 NVMe. Supports up to 1TB. Regular 2.5' SATA drives can be installed as well.
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x serial via RJ45
- 6 x USB (3x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0)
- 1 x SATA 3 - for a 2.5' size hard drive. (cable included)
- 1 x M.1 2280 M-Key slot (Supports SATA and NVMe protocols)
- 1 x M.2 3052 B-key (USB protocol, for LTE modems. SIM slot connected)
- 1 x M.2 2230 E-Key (USB protocol)
- TPM 2.0 support
- It can be used as a router, server, or desktop computer.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1 x Power adapter (12V, 7.5A)
- 1 x SATA cable
- 1 x VESA mount (can be mounted to a wall)
- You can install a regular 2.5 inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- It's possible to enter BIOS using a serial cable as well. See the RJ45-serial cable.
- Note: This model does not work with the WiFi cards and internal LTE modems offered in the store.
- Compatible with laser engraving
This hardware has been internally tested at TekLager to provide clients with reliable information.
- Full 2.5 Gigabit routing under all popular operating systems (pfSense, OPNsense, etc).
- Full 2.5 Gigabit encrypted WireGuard throughput under OpenWRT.
- See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers in the webshop.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Very low power consumption for so powerful router - 15W TDP
- Low total cost of ownership (no licensing fees, low power consumption)
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughput.
- No artificial add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included: unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, VPN accounts.
- No planned obsolescence - future versions of open-source operating systems will continue to work on this hardware.