TLSense N5105L4: 4x 2.5Gbit LAN, N5105 CPU, 128GB NVMe SSD, 8GB RAM
- Powerful N5105 CPU - up to 2.9Ghz
- 4x 2.5Gbps Intel I226-V network ports
- 128GB - 1TB NVMe SSD
- 4 - 64GB RAM
TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 5-6x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Note, this router has very new I226-V network chips, but it's supported by all major systems already (pfSense 2.7, OPNsense, OpenWRT)
Hardware supports OPNSense, OpenWRT, as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers in the webshop.
Included in the box
- 1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
- 1x SATA cable for an optional 2.5''SSD
- 1 x Power adapter
- You can install a regular 2.5-inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- If you want a different amount of storage or RAM, choose the "barebones" version and buy storage and memory separately.
- Compatible with laser engraving
|CPU||Intel Celeron N5105 Quad Core, Up To 2.9GHz.|
|Graphics card||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Graphics ports||1x DP, 1x HDMI|
|Memory type||DDR4 2400MHz. Up to 64G|
|Ethernet chipset||Intel I226v|
|I226v is a new chip from Intel.|
|Primary storage||NVMe SSD. Up to 1TB|
|2nd storage||2.5'' SATA (cable included)|
|Serial port||not present|
|This model doesn't have a serial port. Use the HDMI port to enter BIOS if needed.|
|External I/O||1x HDMI2.0,
4x i226-V 2.5G LAN,
1x TF card slot,
|Internal I/O ports|
|Internal I/O||2x SO-DIMM DDR4 Slot,
1x M.2 NVMe SSD
1x 2.5''SATA3.0 SSD
|Draw at 1 core||13.3W|
|Stress test draw||16.9W|
|Supported operating systems||OPNSense, OpenWRT and many other router systems are supported|
|Dimensions||160 x 125 x 51 mm|
|Mounting option||VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall). Not included.|