TLSense J4125v3: 5x 2.5Gbit LAN, J4125 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- 5x 2.5Gbps NIC ports
- Powerful J4125 CPU
- 4-16GB RAM
- 16-512GB SSD
- Great choice for a future-proof router
TLSense routers are intended for customers needing high VPN throughput or IDS/IPS performance in addition to high routing performance and low latency. This model has roughly 4-5x better OpenVPN performance than APU.
Hardware supports pfSense®, OPNSense, OpenWRT, as well as Windows, Linux, OpenBSD, and other operating systems.
See the hardware benchmark to understand how this model compares to other routers in the webshop.
- You can install a regular 2.5-inch SATA drive to extend storage to multiple TB.
- Use the HDMI port to enter into BIOS. (press F11 at boot)
- This model does not work with the mPCIe WiFi cards offered in the store (the mPCIe slot does not have a PCI interface)
- Note, this is a v3 version of this router.
- Compatible with laser engraving
|Intel Celeron J4125 Quad Core, Up To 2.7GHz.
|Intel® UHD Graphics 600
|DDR4 2400MHz. Up to 16G
|Theoretical max is 8GB, but in practice the CPU supports 16GB and it works just fine.
|Intel I225-V rev3
|mSATA. Up to 512GB
|This model doesn't have a serial port. Use HDMI port to enter BIOS if needed.
|Power button, reset pushbutton, 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, 2USB 2.0, 5x LAN, DC socket
|Internal I/O ports
|1x SATA 3.0, 1x Mini-PCIe-USB, 1x Mini-PCIe-SATA, 1x M.2 2230 E-key Slot
|yes, use mPCIe cards available in store
|Draw at 1 core
|Stress test draw
|Supported operating systems
|pfSense® CE, OPNSense, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported
|155 x 128 x 47 mm
|VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall)
|Accessories and peripherals
|1 x TLSense router (as specified above)
1 x Power adapter (12V, 3A)
1 x Power cord
1 x VESA mount (can be used to mount to a wall)
1 x SATA cable