APU1 D - 3 LAN, 2 GB DRAM, T40E dual core reviews
APU1 D - 3 LAN, 2 GB DRAM, T40E dual core
(1,605 incl. VAT)
Product not in stock - shipping to clients on the day of the delivery.
- CPU: AMD G series T40E, 1 GHz dual Bobcat core with 64 bit support, 32K data + 32K instruction + 512K L2 cache per core
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1066 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (connected through USB), external USB or mSATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Realtek RTL8111E)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB external + 2 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as ALIX.2D13 and WRAP.1E
- Firmware: coreboot.
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
APU1 Boards reached "End of Life". We strongly recommend buying APU2 boards, unless you are replacing system that is already in place. APU2 boards have better performance for lower price. Shipping 5 days after order.