APU2E0 motherboard reviews
PC Engines APU2E0 - 2 LAN, GX-412TC quad core, 2GB RAM
This board is a cheaper version of APU2E4. It has 2GB of RAM instead of 4, one less NIC, and removed internal SATA connector.
We also supply complete APU2.E0 routers with pre-installed operating systems.
PC Engines APU2E0 motherboard
Perfect for a firewall/router or other small embedded systems.
- CPU: AMD G series GX-412TC, 1.0/1.4Ghz, quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB. No internal SATA connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211 AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
- PC Engines APU2E0 board
- Conductive cooling - 3mm aluminium heat spreader
See the comparison between APU2, APU3 and APU4 boards for more details.