PC Engines APU2C0 - 2 LAN, GX-412TC quad core, 2GB RAM
Not sure if this board will have high enough throughput for your needs? Check the APU2C0 throughput test for pfSense and APU2C0 throughput test for IPFire. Short answer is: pfSense can route 620Mbit, IPFire can route a full Gigabit. It's fast enough.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 2 Gigabit Ethernet channels (2 i211AT LAN)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).