PC Engines APU2E4 - 3 LAN, GX-412TC quad core / 4GB RAM
PC Engines APU2 E4 motherboard
Perfect for a firewall/router or other small embedded systems.
- CPU: AMD G series GX-412TC, 1.0/1.4Ghz, quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i210AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
- PC Engines APU2E4 board
- Conductive cooling - 3mm aluminium heat spreader
This board is very similar to APU2E0, but has 4GB of RAM instead of 2GB, and 3x intel i210AT chips instead of 2x i211AT.
See the comparison between APU2, APU3 and APU4 boards for more details.