|Operating system||pfSense® CE, OPNSense, IPFire, OpenWRT and all other router systems are supported.|
|CPU||AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.|
|Memory||2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM|
|NICs||2x Gigabit (Intel i211AT)|
|Storage||16GB SSD (durable and fast Solid state drive)|
|Power consumption||6W idle, 12W under full load|
|Ports||DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external, 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton, 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)|
|Cooling||Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included)|
|Dimensions||16.8 cm X 15.7 cm|
|Other||can connect 2x WiFi cards|
APU2D0 Router reviews
APU2D0: 2x Gigabit LAN, Quad Core CPU, 16GB SSD, 2GB RAM
APU2D0 is a state of the art router / firewall for office or home. Ships pre-configured, optimized and ready to use.
Hardware supports pfSense 2.4, pfSense 2.5 (when it's released), Open-WRT and number of other operating systems.
Advantages over competing hardware products
- Completely silent. 0 dB - passively cooled. No moving parts.
- Small: 16.8 cm X 15.7 cm
- Very low power consumption - 6 to 12W.
- Very high throughput - 1 Gbit on pfSense, OpenWRT and IPFire.
- CPU has built-in encryption support (AES-NI), allowing for high VPN throughout.
- APU2D0 Board (4 core, 1Ghz CPU, 2GB DDR3-1333 DRAM, 2 x Gbit ports)
- 16GB SSD (durable and fast Solid state drive)
- Chassis (clean and elegant design for a router)
- AC Adapter
- Serial to serial cable for tinkering
Advantages over the proprietary solutions:
- Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial add-ons requires to make your system fully functional
- No additional charges for extra features - everything is included. unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules. unlimited VPN accounts.
- Low power consumption. It won't show on your electric bill.
- No moving parts. This system is designed to last decades.
Router/Firewall comes assembled, pre-configured and ready to use. If you prefer to receive the parts for self-assembly instead, please indicate it on your order. Also, indicate if you would like to have pfSense, IPFire, or no OS installed.
Email/phone setup assistance free of charge.