wle900vx wireless WiFi kit reviews
wle900vx wireless WiFi kit
Hardware kit includes:
- 1x Dual Band 3×3 MIMO wle900vx 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n miniPCI express radio card
- 3x Cable I-PEX -> reverse SMA
- 3x Antenna reverse SMA dual band
Suitable for APU2, APU3, APU4 and 4-port TLSense routers.
- APU2 supports two WiFi cards. Other routers support only one.
- 6-port TLSense routers don't support WiFi cards because they have USB interface on the mPCIe ports.
- If you purchase it together with the router, we will install and configure it for you.
- Chipset: Qualcomm-Atheros QCA9880
- 2.4GHz maximum 21dBm output power & 5GHz maximum 20dBm output power (per chain)
- IEEE 802.11ac compliant & backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- 3X3 MIMO Technology & up to 1.3Gbps (in theory)
- MiniPCI Express 1.1 interface
Works great with OpenWRT, IPFire and other Linux distributions.
See the wireless throughput test.
Warning: pfSense and OPNsense don't support 802.11ac mode yet. This card will not work with pfSense/OPNSense. ath10k drivers required.
If you need a WiFi kit that works with pfSense out of the box, consider wle200nx.