PC Engines APU4D4 - 4 LAN / quad core CPU / 4 GB RAM
APU4D4 board has the same features as APU3C4, but it has 4 NICs instead of 3.
We also supply complete APU4.D4 routers with a pre-installed operating system.
PC Engines APU4D4 motherboard
Perfect for a firewall/router or other small embedded systems.
- CPU: AMD G series GX-412TC, 1.0/1.4Ghz, quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB ECC DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB, m-SATA SSD or SATA SSD.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 4 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 4 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
SIM sockets can be swapped under GPIO control, enabling failover between two different LTE networks even when only one modem is used.
- PC Engines APU2E4 board
- Conductive cooling - 3mm aluminium heat spreader
See the comparison between APU2, APU3 and APU4 boards for more details.